expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 22, 2018

New Job




Lets get a little personal so about 4 months back {hint the absent of the blog } my husband decided to take a career change by quitting his job {do to injuries } and then focusing his full time in school . Im very proud of him since that a big step and is a great one . Now he can focus 100% of his time into furthering his career and doing something he loves . But this change came with some obstacles due to now I had to get a "real job" no more part time for me . That means I had to go out of my house from 8 am to 8 pm witch is what I did .



I stared this new job of mine on the last week of October 2017 . I came in to this job in a very busy time since the holidays where approaching and they where in lack of personal so that means that I had to step in with no training and no idea of what I was doing to this job {major fail} but I made it work and kept the job until this point . Unfortunately I had to leave do to many problems in the work place .


1st problem : Lack of workers (that means I had to pick up the slack for other positions that where higher than mine with my lack of knowledge because of the none training and of course very low pay)

2nd problem : To much back stabbing , drama and gossiping about other workers {im not about that life , im a very keep to myself kind of person and they wanted know know way to much about my life }

3rd problem : very disorganized and unprofessional {not my first impression it took me a while to notice this }

4th problem : I thought I lost my soul {I mean by this that I had to lie to a lot of costumers and over see numbers we didn't wanted them to see and so on } witch made very uncomfortable


5th problem : you decently needed to do a lot of  bottom kissing to get anywhere {I just couldn't im not cynical  }

6th problem : They bought of u as a money making machine not an individual { they treated you as a number}

7th problem : because of the 6th problem they thought that you didn't have a life outside of work {you only get 1 day a week off because that day they are close } it didn't work for all employees only for me I never asked why because well I need the money at the time } so I would work from 9 am to 7pm everyday and 10 am to 2pm on Saturdays but all the other workers will work from 10 am or 9am  to 4pm or 5 pm  and have some Saturdays off .

8th problem : because of 6 and 7 I didn't have time to spend with the family during the week {I didn't get to see my kids much because when I got home they where already in bed for school the next day } and they will tell me over the weekend how much they missed me and this completely broke my heart .

9th problem : I couldn't get sick or anyone in my family could either {unfortunelly my little girl got sick with the flu and I had to be out of work for 1 day and then again 2 weeks after do to im guessing side effects and I also had to be absent 3 days since she had to be in the hospital and my husband had to be home for the other kids due to that they had a school holiday and we also don't have any family around that can help us out with the kids . While my stay at the hospital I told the manager that was in charge what was going on and she never got back to me and hasn't til this day . No one ever checked up on me or my daughter.

10th problem : I had to train my supervisors { yes what your reading is right I had to train people when I wasn't trained myself and they where going to get paid more than me }whattttt


You know what ive learned about this experience , that I can't let anyone treat me like a number that I am valuable and I can teach myself anything and no matter what my morals are strong and I know I can over come any obstacles and I can do what ever I put my mind to do .


I live by a motto that I find more reliable today than ever " Don't ever take a step back not even to gain momentum , Always forward never backwards " . And like that I quit this job that I was draining in and im seeking something bigger and better and im not scare to fail due to im taking everything as a learning experience and I know next time I find myself in a situation like this I will not be as gaugeable and inexperience .

til next time ..









No comments: