expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Changes are good!

 

So I don’t know if any of you have notice about the little tweaks and changes around my home and im not talking about my actual home but about this amazing sweet home I can scape to called Controlled Chaos ..

 

Change number one …

amazon store

I got an amazon store…with all my favorite products and most things I already own this is from my personal like and experience with this products that ive bring to you what is worth buying .. everything I have in there if I don’t already own nit some of my family members and close friends do so is first hand experience with all this …I hope you enjoy browsing and shopping ….

 

Second changes /…

media

 

Now you can follow me on Instagram , Pinterest , twitter, Facebook, and by mail ..so much easier to find me now ..

third changes :

lkmlm'

 

New header yall.. the od one was good but like I said old.. so out with the old and in with the new..

 

question of the day ..? did you enjoy my changes ..? and what other changes would you do to my second home  .. would love to hear your input ..

new logo

No comments: