expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, June 16, 2017

beauty favorites may





     Yes , yes I know is June now, second week of June to be exact  but I still wanted to share the products I loved for the month of may .









1. Chanel perfection lumiere :perfect everyday foundation light to medium coverage
2. Chanel poudre universelle :perfect for all over the face but I use it for setting my undereyes
3. Anastasia Brow wiz :my favorite to go eyebrow pencil
4. It cosmetics naturally pretty palette : best matte palette out there for everyday use
5. Ysl touche eclat corrector : perfect for those days with not a lot of coverage
6. Jouer liquid lipstick in blush :your lips but better kind of liquid lipstick very romantic and confortable and best of all smells like cupcakes
7. too faced blush in funfetty :supper sweet blush with a bit of shimmer for glowing days
8. Guerlain meteorites illuminating powder pearls in clair 02 :I love this as Ann all over powder it gives you the most beautiful glow within look
9. Marc Jacobs dew drops :fist smells like a coconut paradise second is a beautiful product that u can mix with your foundation use it as a primer or use it as a beautiful highlighter base
10. Chanel blush in 55 in love :my favorite blush ever
11.Too faced better than sex mascara :for the beautiful dramatic full lashes it gives u length and volume all in one
12. Jaclyn Hill and Becca highlight palette {limited edition}I love the bronzer in this palette as well as the highlighter and blushes I use one of the blushes {rose spritz} as a lid color {amaretto} as a beautiful bronzer and {prosecco pop } as a highlighter toper
13.Ysl touche e chat blur perfector {not in picture} :my most worthy product that I can't live without is this ! not only the packaging is beautiful but the product it self is amazing and it keeps me in check all day



Ps yes I'm back !!!
and here to stay with some new interesting content hang in there you'll love it





No comments: