expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, September 29, 2017

The 411







 A month later and I'm still moving !! when is this going to end !!??!!as I cry inside .
So yes , a month later and I still have  a garage full of boxes with no sight of ever getting clean and organize! uh can I just say how much I hateeee moving!!


Good thing is that we are settling down and some of us are no longer leaving of a suitcase we upgrade the suitcases to plastic containers until  we the new dressers delivered  (some time this month) hopefully. Another good thing is that the kiddos are settling good in their new school . Honestly I dint see the day where I could sleep in until 10 but well a month later and that hasn't happen unfortunately I have an internal clock that wakes me up everyday at 5:17 whyyyyyy I ask myself that everyday I just want to sleep till 7 I cry in disappointment .And the good news keep on coming .. I'm going to be going back to work full time very soon and switching time with the hubs he will still be working but his going to be bringing most of his work at home so he could be on call for the kids because well you never know since just this month I've gotten called 3 times because one had a nose bleed and the other two needed a change of clothes just because they had a bit too much fun recess time.

  (I apologize in advance for the pictures your about to see since I forgot to take pictures of the home before moving in because you know I was to busy moving and this are the pictures I found in our oldest cell ) enjoy  lol





In other news we are thinking that for our first project in this new house we wanted to first paint due to that this mustard color we have on the walls are brining me down and can't even talk about the bright pink and the bright blue and yellow in the kids room (every time I go in there I come out with a headache ) I don't know why but I can't take those bright colors anymore I don't know if is something psychological or is nonsense as my husband describes telling me I just want him to do work . Well jokes on him since I'm not letting him paint this time I'm hiring , well ill be hiring from within  (the painter that has done many works for me before) . There is just to much to paint in this house and just the foyer is a 20plus feet job I don't feel comfortable getting or letting my husband get on a ladder .






There is a lot to do in this house before making it a home but little by little due to that we are still not sure if we want to purchase or if we can it all depends on many things that I will later get into so for now we will be painting and bringing some new light fixtures and decorating the space to our liking ,later who knows .

until next time...



No comments: