expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

HEART & HAND FROM MAGNOLIA (CHIP AND JOANNA)








Are you as exited as I am ?? Ive been a fan of this show since the very beginning to say the least once they opened their silos shop I was there a month after opening due to that I now live in a different state and I took me a bit to get a plane ticket and blah blah blah .. anyways I'm exited to announce  that Chip and Joanna's home line called heart & hand with magnolia is coming to one of my favorite store this November 5th ! Yes you have read correctly our favorite couple and duo from our favorite show Fixer Upper is coming to target with their own home accessories and decor line .










To start the collection has around 300 pieces and the process with range between $.99 to $129.00 with  90% of the collection being less than $30.00 . Dreams do come true people , they surely do .To found out a bit more about this collection you can visit Target's faqs page or the Magnolia Market blog.





Are you as exited as I am ?? what you think will be your favorite pieces in the collection ??
until next time ..



No comments: