expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, January 25, 2013

Welcome to our new home

 

First of all sorry I haven't been around we just move as you know and we still got a lot to unpack and organize as you know from my last post we moved and now I will give you the reveal of our new home .

A you might recall I had three homes to choose from

house #1

IMG_0479

 

House # 2

 

IMG_0134

 

House # 3

 

7012365_0

 

After analyzing the pros and cos of each home and evaluating our budget and how much work we had to put in the house before actually moving in (and we also had a time line) we came out to the conclusion that this house was the best bet for our family .

 

House # 2

 

IMG_0134

 

All the homes where very nice and also very different from each other but this one by far was the best home for us since I fell in love with it right away its perfect for our growing family it has all the rooms wee need and more . as right now it doesn’t need a lot of work it was move in ready for the most part (tell you about that later ) .Of course that we will be making changes little by little fist staring with the paint colors well will see am always changing my mind when it comes to renovations and things like well am a perfectionist what can I say.

 

I will give you a little sneak peak of our home after some paint work (not in all the rooms yet) working little by little since we hardly have any available time to do anything. But maybe latter on I will give you an OFFICIAL home tour wink wink!

so here as i promises some rooms of our ne home ..

MAIN ENTRANCE

IMG_0136

 

LIVING ROOM

IMG_0137

 

ONE SIDE OF THE KITCHEN

 

IMG_0140

 

NANAS BEDROOM

IMG_0143

 

BOYS BEDROOM

IMG_0152

 

OFFICE

IMG_0154

 

MASTER BEDROOM

IMG_0144

 

So far that all we have gotten to paint in the last four weeks I really hope we can get done the whole house at the end of this year! ( joke).

So I welcome you to our ne home where they will be a a looooooooooooooooot of projects to come trust me am the doctor .!(also a joke).

 

Spoiler Alert:

Apart of painting we have already gotten our self in some very how my son says cool projects so stay tube there is a lot to see

But for now on this is it ..

Have a wonderful day

banner

2 comments:

Avril Copperfield said...

Smart choice, Alina! I can tell this one fits perfectly for your family. Not so big and not so small; just enough for a growing family. Also, you got a good location. Seems refreshing having full of greens around. I hope you have totally moved in by now. Avril Copperfield @ Churchill Mortgage

Unknown said...

hello.. thank you Avril... yes it was the perfect choice for now ;)and no we haven't totally move to tell you we are building still the downstairs part of the house so we still have boxes in the back room the garage and in the attic . :( .. but we are getting there thanks ...