expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, December 6, 2013

Under the sink :kids bathroom



since we move ive been trying and organize little by little every area of our home {im almost there }but not quit yet .. since every time I think im almost done there is an area of our home that is lacking the organization and functionality of the space I know many other people out there feel like me on this one .

Well this week I decided to do something about the kids bathroom yes they share a bathroom all 3 I know crazy but since their little still they don’t mind at the moment .. just we know in our new home will be needing a lot more space.. {spoiler alert }.

well back to under the sink before it was a bit plane nothing in fact so I decided to give it a little me to the space that means adding up something's as well as keeping the function and the organization of the space..well here goes nothing..


IMG_2219
I used this old tray I had laying around from my last boy baby shower .. {I know it would come in handy sometime.}. I gave it a little spray paint…..

IMG_2220
After the paint was dray I brought it inside and added a little drawer liner paper ..

IMG_2221


and then I got to putting all the products back ,…in their place…

IMG_2222
down here is where I put most of their extra bathing products as well as some wipes ,toilet paper and the little toilet for the little ones that are in training..



IMG_2223

what have you done this weekend ? did you redo a whole room ? or painted a table .. ?? …stay tune for more playroom news and process..

saying dood byw

No comments: