expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, January 20, 2014

Spicing things up



Well hello here im back .. you might asked where have ive gone this time well ill tell you … we did an awesome road trip all to the east coast of the states beginning in the beautiful state of Georgia to Syracuse NY…yes I know..!! say what!! so many hours of driving with the kiddos…?? how is that possible..?? well that’s another story and another post ..

Today I want to show you where I keep all my spices well a big part of them ..



Yes I see you can spy everything .
The containers are from Ikea as well as the measuring cups and spoon





Since im such a die hard fun of labeling E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G soo I snapped some labels on them  not just because it looks pretty and organized also because so I wont get confuse trust me I have,..



The clear basket with green bottoms is from HOMEGOODS you can also find some at TJMX and the shelf liner is from the Macbeth Collection.



This is what it actually looks like every time I open that drawer..
It might not be the most beautiful or organize way to display spices but for us it works just fine and we are in love with it…
Did you had a long trip this holiday ? or did you stayed at home with your love ones?….
Until next time..

saying dood byw

No comments: