expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, June 19, 2017

One day at a time

Lately we haven't been doing much around the house ,since things were paused for a little while until we found out if we were getting finally our home or not . Well we are not ! ..for a while now since the whole home deal went down I will later comment on it since is still a bit of a touchy subject in this house . Anyhow I told the hubs if we can start doing some stuff around the house like old times and he gratefully agreed , Imagine my joy to hear that because I've been craving to get my hands in some paint !!


Our first to do list was the foyer ! since thats the first room you see as you walk into our home and well the decor we had there wasn't fitting my style anymore .

                         



As time had progress my style has evolved and I think is for the best since I'm approaching a more less is more kind of mind set and I think it has made my mind other than my home less clutter and thats what I was going for . Im still into colors and all fun things but I want more airy feeling in my home and as well as in my mind. Sometimes when I would walk though my home I will start getting all anxious for no reason  well thats what I thought and after sitting in my leaving room for about an hour thinking of why I was feeling this way realized that I needed a change in my home I needed to bring more calmness to my madness. I love pops of colors here and there but like you can see in my foyer thats how the rest of my home looked very colorful and fun . Don't get me wrong I still love this style but it wasn't fitting my family anymore .

We have grown this past two years I mean my youngest was 3 at the time and now she is 5  and like her we all gotten a bit older and I guess we all have change a lot all for the best I hope . My daughter was very into vibrant colors as well as my boys but they are not like me they like a more calm set of style like muted pinks ,purples, grays,blues and greens . I guess my kids aren't babies anymore ! sad sad I know I would love for them to be babies for ever ! .

Well as I stayed before things have change and they will continue to change until everyone is satisfied and ill be bringing all the changes very soon as we progress of making this house our home until moving time {witch I'm not sure when will that be } .

until next time ..





No comments: